YWCA Operations Updates (COVID-19)
WE ARE IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL COVID-19 PROTOCOLS LISTED IN THE GOVERNOR’S PHASED RE-OPENING PLAN
When visiting our building, you can rest assured that the YWCA is doing everything possible to keep your family, our staff, and our communities safe.
November 9, 2020 letter from YWCA Executive Director regarding positive test of staff member.
October 30, 2020 letter from YWCA Executive Director regarding positive test of patron.
We continue to open programs per recommendations under the Governor’s phased re-opening plans. Please review the September 2020 Facility Use letter from the YWCA Central Maine Executive Director for more information on our phased reopening plans and access to our building.
- Childcare (Early Childhood and School Age care, ages 2.5 – 12)
- See the Childcare page on our website for more information on COVID-19 protocols
- Aquatics programming (YWCA members and pass holders only)
- Please review our facility use recommendations prior to your visit, if possible
- See the September 2020 letter from the YWCA Executive Director for more information on limited pool occupancy guidelines and required reservation protocols
- Food & Nutrition programming (on-site for childcare and curbside for the community)
- Racial/Social Justice and other programming (virtual and limited in person offerings)
WE HAVE STILL BEEN HERE THROUGHOUT COVID-19 AND COULD USE YOUR SUPPORT
✔️ Childcare for families with essential employees
✔️ Nutritious, homemade meals for children
Even though you might have to stay at home for the safety of all of us during the fight against COVID-19, we are still here providing these critical services for the community. Please consider donating today to support these essential services and ensure that, when the community comes back together again, we are here to join you.